Thursday, September 15, 2005

look. something shiny.

i save every card i have ever received.
i indescribably enjoy picking the pointy ends of the feathers that stick out of my pillow.
i like dr pepper, but only the top half of the bottle or can.
if i had a second language, it would be french.
i hope to spend at least one year living in europe.
crickets scare the bejeesus out of me.
i once was sidekicked by my 9 year old brother during a ruthless game of capture the flag and broke my left pinkie.
my favorite museums are the met in ny, centre pompidou in paris, and hermitage in russia.
i say a prayer for someone when i see a car missing a headlight.
sometimes i pretend to be dumb, so that others will ask less of me.
sometimes i pretend to be smart, so that others will be impressed.
sometimes i care too much about what other people think.
i have had a sting-ray suck on my back.
i cannot dive.
i am a Christian.
i would give my left toe to sing on broadway.
i would like america to end its obsession with celebrities.
i enjoy sneezing.
i have over 300 pins in my 'collection'.
deep down, i hate to fast dance. in public.
i worry that someday i'll undergo an emergency MRI and the doctors will fail to recognize the permanent metal brace behind my two front teeth and i will be smashed.
i love multi colored sharpies.
i am not a risk-taker.
i own over 70 pairs of underwear.
i once jumped from one moving boat to another.
i must have a clean house.
i would spend all day in the bath. I take 2 per day when I am home.
Squares appeal to me.
I would love to be a writer, but I cannot write & I have nothing to say.
I like saying the word 'crysanthemum'
I sometimes jump the shadows on the road with my mouth when riding in a car.
I think many of my thoughts as a 'storyline'.
I don't think I make a very good first impression.
I indescribably hate being ignored.
I have begun to think of my future in terms of 'we'.
I hate the word 'ritter' and 'boob'.
I go through a whole box of matches just for the smell.
I practice some conversations.
I sometimes 'sign' words along with the televison.
I have eaten camel, emu, and kangaroo.
I have gone 17 days with my only shower being in seawater.
the president waved to us.
i would like to chase a tornado.
sometimes my tv will spend a whole day on the weather channel.
i can't do everything i put my mind do.
what doesn't kill me, doesn't make me stronger.
i dislike natural light in my bedroom.
i was once grounded from my blow dryer.
i have worn a swimsuit on stage.
i have a milk allergy that doesn't stop me from painfully consuming dairy.
i climbed 280 feet to the top of St. Paul's cathedral by myself.

i miss my grandparents.
i have biked down a volcano.
i have been stung by a jellyfish.
i have been on a hospital gurney.
i do everything the hard way.
when i turn on the tv, i always first check to see if there is a poker tournament on.
i once singed my hair in a candle.
i have had a tennessee congressman cut my tangled hair off of a chair leg.
i once won a 17 lb. ham.
i have given my autograph.
i always kill my plants. and fish. rest in peace bill.
i make "pop-up" scrapbook pages.
i have ridden a horse IN the ocean.

i know mixing bleach and ammonia can kill you.
i was in on the beanie baby craze of '98.
i think sushi is disgusting.
when i was 11, i had a fish named Nitro, after american gladiators.
i like writing my name in velvet.
i onced helped my brother run away from home.
i even packed him a sandwich for the road.
i drove a golf cart off of a bridge. a small one.
i point the airvents in my car at my underarms. ...what, too much?
my favorite smell is my pomegranate archipelago candle.
and burning leaves. and aaron's aftershave.
i am so very afraid of knives.
i hate coffee. love coffeehouses.
i work at SPICE.
i have a 4' x 5' pirates of the caribbean paris, france
premiere poster in my living room.
i dont understand 'shrugs' as a wardrobe choice.
i was in dance for ten years.
i have changed majors.
i have never asked a prof to change a grade.
i am afraid of ice skates.
i have been asked if my hair was real.
i can never get rid of tan lines.
i forget to wash my sheets.
my favorite possesions are the things that were handmade for me.
i love getting mail. im always requesting catalogs online
just to ensure the aforementioned.
i have had a song written about me.
i never want to be mediocre.
i have been in 'white-water' without the raft.
i care more for my friends and family than they will ever know.
i have relinguished my obsessive-away-message checking days.
i think my freudian 'super-ego' has too much control.
i once thought of joining the military.
i now have a piece of jewelry named after me.
i carved jack sparrow's face into a pumpkin.
i have performed the national anthem many a' time.
i have visited 27 states.
i have visited 12 countries.
i like the smell of gasoline.
i run for a while on empty.
my favorite game is cuddlebug.
i don't understand vera bradley.
i am taking my victory lap.
i drive a stick shift.
i was once on Jerry Lee Lewis's MDA telethon.
i could spend all day at a playground.
i always save the best for last. in anything.
I get a little too-excited about Halloween.
i've been in parades.
green is my favorite color.
i could live on garlic bread alone.
i once played 14 board games in a row.
...and i am really good at them.
i studied abroad.
i haven't seen very many classic movies.
i have fired a gun.
i voted.
i performed at the half-time show of the Hula Bowl.
i was offered a job while in France to take over a crepe stand for a month.
i have snuck 'in' to my own house.
i have waited tables.
i am obsessively-compulsivedly organized.
i first thought Baylor was in syracuse, new york.
i recorded an album (just on tape, back then) when i was nine.
i have never played spin the bottle.
i am blood type B.
i do not read the newspaper.
as a child, i had an invisible friend named Max.
i don't have any cavities....yet.
i absolutely love themeparks.
i can cook a mean spaghetti.
i have cloned DNA.
i love empty vases.
i will never have enough urban outiffter's charlotte shirts.
i've seen over 25 broadway shows.
i will always have bad nails.
i ride a scooter to class some days.
i sang music from little shop of horrors in a bar
when i was four years old.
i enjoy studying.
i have ridden the NY subway.
i went to an easter sunday service in central park.
i have been to 'bike' camp.
i have been on a runway.
i have been in a choir.
i'm part german. part irish. part scot. who isn't?
i want to name my first daughter 'Elle'.
i've paid way too much...
i'm a pushover.
but at least i'm very forgiving.

i was salutatorian of my high school.
i have sold tupperware.
i have skiied a black diamond.
i have given to a homeless man.

i have been in the tunnels. i have an 'asbestos free' souvenir.
i am a supporter of fox news.
i bite my cheeks.
i have traveled by plane, train, and boat.
i have been to a 'pee party'.
i had to have braces twice.
i have snorkled in the great barrier reef.
i have been backpacking/camping.
i have sung at the grand ole opry.
i'm not sure there is ever a 'bigger man'.
i have tie-dyed.
i spend a lot of time watching big brother.
my hummingbird cake won grand champion at the county fair.
i have played greasy watermelon.
i have been in a sock war.
i have walked into a mens restroom.
i wish i was crafty.
i adore beautiful, old architecture.
i have taken the MCAT.
i have marched to my state capital.
i have had poetry published.
i have tried to talk like the gilmore girls.
i could sleep all day.
tulips are my favorite.
i believe true love waits.
i climbed on top of mitchell's restaurant.
i am well documented.
i really DO like college football.
i have been sea sick for 3 days.
i love shopping for other people.
i have 'sledded' down the stairs.
i am a karaoke-er.
the road has always been traveled.
i wrote an newspaper article on pollution.
i have dressed my brothers up in my dance costumes,
pageant dresses, and cheerleading uniforms.
i am directly related to sam houston.
my first cd was amy grant-heart in motion.
i have been kissed on the beach.
i have johnny depp's johnny hancock.
i own a tool set.
i think wingstop puts crack in their lemon pepper sauce.
i have sumo-wrestled.
i have slept directly beneath the stars.
i never think to floss every day.
i have helped build 2 habitat houses.
i have dined in a revolving restaurant.
i have seen michael flatley's legs flail about as if
independent from his body.
i've petted a killer whale.
i am building credit.
i have been a blonde and a brunette.
i have played mud football.
i have been on a ghost hunt of san antonio.
i have played paintball.
I have been on bourbon street.
I have lost money to slot machines.
I have driven a dirt bike against the side of a house.
i bought the brady bunch movie soundtrack.

My parents are bikers.
i have polka danced.
i really hope the long-run is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home